January 11, 2018

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2018.01.10



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Listen  Download Hour 1 - Frank Joseph - The Deepening Mystery Of The Easter Island Statues

Listen  Download Hour 2 - Joel Skousen - World Affairs Brief

Hour 3 - Encore

64k CF
Rense's site


Download From Archive.org

8 comments:

1776blues said...

When I saw that Frank Joseph was appearing in Jeff's show I emailed Rense with the evidence Frank is Jewish. Frank Joseph is Frank Collins of the Skokie, ILL March fame, which means he is Frank Cohn. Frank was convicted of child molestation in 1979 sentenced to 7 years and served only 3. He resurfaced in 1987 when he had a book published titled "The Destruction of Atlantis: Compelling Evidence of the Sudden Fall of the Legendary Civilization."

Rense never responded to my information, which leaves me somewhat puzzled especially considering he has the guy who claims Hitler escaped to Argentina. A claim I have no evidence of. I've seen the messages sent to the FBI claiming they saw Hitler in Argentina. Reminds me of all the Elvis sightings as well as Jim Morrison of the Doors sightings. Frank Joseph was exposed on Deanna's program few years back. I still need to send my concerns to the Barnes Review which carries his books and prints his articles.

1776blues said...

Oops, misspelled his last name, should be Collin, no S!

zapoper said...

That's why whenever Rense has him on, I don't link to his books.

If you click on his name in my presentation, it goes to a domain that nobody wants: pieceofshit.com

zapoper said...

https://antitraitors.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/francis-joseph-cohen1.jpg

1776blues said...

Nice work Zap.

Scorpio said...

I'd be willing to bet that Rense is already well aware of this information.

zapoper said...

I think so too scorpio but he needs the money. lol

Scorpio said...

Great find with that pic, Zap. What a grease bag! - lol